For securing tents, tarps, canopies, or other outdoor shelters and structures in common sand, firm sand and loose soft grounds.
GroumdGrabba Lites screw into the sand or loose soft ground using a good, quality cordless drill 18V minimum with at least 45 ft lb of torque or by hand, providing a swift, safe, and secure setup along the beach or in dunes.
Made of the toughest glass reinforced nylon to give you the toughest lightest composite material, the GroundGrabba Lite is the ’Recreational-Grade tent peg-stake you need to enhance your beach and sand dune camping experience.
Please Note: GroundGrabba Lites are designed and intended for use in soft and loose grounds where your average peg just won’t hold. Never use with ratchet or impact type drills or will void warranty.
All our GroundGrabba screw-in Pegs have a 3/4″ Hex head for easy adapting for your cordless drill.
- Peg-stake flights tear into sand for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, biting insertion
- Lightening-fast setup keeps you doing more of the fun things
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
- Glass-reinforced nylon
- 15 3/4″ length
- Almost 3″ max width hook to hex collar
- 57/64 max flight (spiral) width
- 19/32 max shaft thickness
- 3/4″ hex head
- 15/32 hex depth
- 7/16 x 35/64 hook thickness
- 53/64 hook inner diameter
- 6 ounces
- choice of white or orange
The GroundGrabba Lite comes with a 12 month manufacturers defect replacement warranty, check out our GroundGrabba Pro II’s for extreme pro screw-in sand earth ground stake anchoring.
Sometimes people may incorrectly call our products Ground Grabber but we can assure you the name is not Ground Grabber but GroundGrabba TM.