- Made of heat-treated carbon steel
- Galvanised for anti-corrosion
- Weight .5 pound
- Length 1′
- Shaft thickness .39″
- Flights (spirals) 1/4″ wide, .07″ thick
- 3/4″ hex head with collar
- >1000Nm torque rating
With the GroundGrabba Pro, It doesn’t matter if you need reliable metal stakes to ground your camping tent or shade structure in the desert or are putting up signs around your business. Perhaps setting up vendor tent gazebo’s for a party or event, tying down patio furniture, or setting up your pop up carport, outdoor swing set or light aircraft –
There is a primal need to keep your stuff protected and secure. With our Galvanised Heat Treated Carbon Steel metal ground anchor stakes, you can feel confident that whatever you are anchoring will remain intact and safe, regardless of weather conditions. This is YOUR stuff and nothings going to mess with it.
- Peg-stake flights tear into the substrate for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, fast insertion
- Lightening-fast setup and pull down
- Can be used for permanent ground anchoring
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
Please Note: These are not toys. You will need a powerful drill if attempting to use these in hard ground.
GroundGrabba is made to last! Every GroundGrabba Pro steel product comes with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty against breakage or manufacturer defects. If you ever encounter a problem with your GroundGrabba accessory, simply let us know and we’ll replace it immediately — no questions asked*.